Spend your holidays active and healthy in Lech am Arlberg - the Eldorado for mountain sports.
Wonderful slopes, perfectly prepared backcountry trails, manicured hiking trails, friendly ski schools, great facilities for boarders, and and and... Everything your heart desires!
Omeshorn, Rüfikopf, Karhorn and Wöster are the most impressive mountains around Lech, providing the scenery and platform for your winter holidays in Lech am Arlberg.
Skiers have all the blue, red, and black slopes they can desire. Enjoyable family slopes that even beginners can quickly master are mixed in with demanding descents that challenge real pros.
With the Arlberg Ski Pass, available at our reception, 278 km of perfectly prepared slopes are at your disposal. Enjoy the carving, wedeling, telemarking, or boarding in the vast and dynamic Arlberg ski area spanning Lech, Zürs, Stuben, St. Christoph, St. Anton and Klösterle. All that comes with just one ski pass!
85 lifts and cable cars take you quickly and comfortably to the top of the slopes between 1300 and 2800 metres above sea level. 180km of deep powder descents are waiting to thrill adventurous skiers off the slopes and heli-skiing fans (with private ski instructor and in optimal weather and snow conditions). Link tip: Ski Arlberg (snow reports for Lech, status of facilities, live cams, and ski pass prices)
Winter sports at the top
- Snowboardind (in the Swatch Borderland or the fantastic freeriding area with drops and cliffs)
- Ski trekking and adventure skiing (off-slope - 180km of deep powder slopes)
Off the slopes...
- Cross-country skiing
- Winter trekking and Nordic walking in snow
- Snowshoe trekking
- Austrian curling
- Paragliding (paragliding school)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Tennis und squash indoors
- Observe wild animals during feeding
- Cosy visit to a mountain lodge
- Shopping in Lech
- ...and of course, massages and spa indulgences in the Plattenhof...